Thrill seekers will be racing against skilled rivals and performing gravity defying aerial tricks in Pure, an extreme sports off-road racing video game. Pure takes off-road racing to a new level. Featuring vertigo-inducing massive aerial jumps and spectacular airborne tricks in photo-realistic real-world locations all over the globe, Pure delivers heart-pounding experiences unique to the genre.
- Choose among a variety of male and female character riders
- Race against deft A.I. opponents or online players (up to 16-player multiplayer)
- Take part in frenetic races and freestyle competitions all over the world
- Developed by award winning development team Black Rock
- Pro-rider Wes Miller, founder of H-Bomb Films, known for showcasing his team's incredible stunts is adviser to the development team to assure the game adheres to the sport's culture and authenticity but still allows creative liberties.
Pure PC Game GameplayIn the off-road racing game titled Pure, you perform some major tricks (such as the 'Cliffhanger' and 'Indian Air') by using both of the analog sticks and the face buttons. You will be able to land tricks all over the globe, either in the hot sun of California or the snowy Italian mountains. The game will feature over thirty different ATVs, most of which you un-lock as you get farther into the game, letting you use the better vehicles as you go on.
Pure System Requirement
- Xp / Vista
- P4 / AMD 2400+ 2.0 GHz
- Ram: 1 GB
- 128 Mb Nvidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300
- DirectX 9.0c